Photography Crash Course Singapore
This Photography Crash Course is perfect for you if you would like to learn how to operate a camera well and get the camera under your control within hours! Learn the Art of Digital Photography in this course and amaze your friends with your new photographs.
A fun and interactive hands-on session is in store for you in this basic class so that you will be familiar with your camera by the end of this crash course and capture amazing photos.
DSLRs (limited sets) are now available for use during class at no extra charge if you do not own a camera. *Please indicate in advance if a set is required.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Course Schedule & Fee
Date: 30 May 2015, Saturday
Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm
Location will be advised nearer to date.
*www.kenniepan.com reserves the right to change the above information with prior notice given.
- Operating and handling your camera
- Understand every single button and operation on your camera
- Learn about different lenses for different uses and their effects
- Exposure Triangle
- ISO Value (Sensitivity to Light )
- Shutter Speed
- Aperture Value
- Exposure Modes
- Exposure Meter
- Exposure Compensation
- Reading Under Exposure
- Reading Over Exposure
- Achieving sharp photograph through countering camera shakes
*Hands-on session in class
- Understand your camera and lenses well
- Know the different functions in your camera and when to use them
- Knowing when to use a high or low ISO value
- Capture sharp pictures of fast moving objects or people
- Knowing when to use a high or low Aperture value
- Perfecting the exposure of each photo captured
- Knowing how to compose a picture to give out an interesting and WOW! effect
- Understand and apply the techniques to avoid blurred images due to camera shakes
- Any Camera, preferably DSLR or Compact Camera with manual metering modes.
DSLRs (limited sets) are available for use during class at no extra charge if you do not own a camera. *Please indicate in advance if a set is required.
Kennie's insights in Photography has benefited me a great deal during the photography course which I have attended. I managed to learn how to use my DSLR functions other than "Auto" which I was initially using and I achieved more professional looking shots for my e-commerce website. He is also a patient trainer who explained the different photography terms to the class in great detail, using real-life examples for easier understanding.
- Li. P
Great trainer with lots of real-life experiences shared in the class. Kennie taught us how to achieve better framing photos to make the picture look more intriguing. What I liked about his workshop is that he shows many examples of weaker and stronger pictures!
I enjoyed Kennie's Photography lessons as he shared many of his personal experiences with the class from the good and bad so that we will avoid the commom mistakes. I have definitely picked up faster and garnered much more knowledge from this course than learning by myself for the past one year.
- Dom. W
View more Testimonials from our clients!